This is a sponsored post written for Hillshire Bands and Safeway on behalf of the Mom It Forward Network. However, the recipe and all opinions are my own and my husband’s since he is the chef of our family.
Breakfast time on the weekends at my house are so awesome because my husband loves to cook for us (I know, I’m a lucky girl). Normally, during the week we are running late in the morning and grab a breakfast bar or sit down for a quick bowl of cereal.
Smoked sausage and eggs is a family favorite, it is easy to make and it really knocks our socks off because it is so tasty.
Kick your breakfast up a notch with this quick and tasty recipe we like to call Smokin‘ Sausage, Eggs and Potatoes
Smokin’ Sausage, Eggs and Potatoes – #BringHillshireHome
Here’s all you need to make a yummy breakfast for your family.
- 1 pkg. Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage, diced
- 4 Eggs
- 1 pkg. breakfast potatoes (any type will do)
- 1 pgk. shredded cheddar cheese
- English Muffins or sliced bread
- Cooking Oil
Smokin Sausage, Eggs and Potatoes Ingredients – #BringHillShireHome
- Cook potatoes according to directions
- Cut sausage diagonally and then into fours – or dice
- Heat large non-stick pan and cook sausage over medium heat for 5-6 minutes
- Once potatoes are done, plate them.
- Melt butter in a medium pan and scramble the eggs
- Add the scrambled eggs to the large pan with the sausage and stir
- Spoon onto plates with the potatoes and top with shredded cheese
- Serve with a side of toast or English Muffin
Smokin’ Sausage CookingEnjoy!
Smokin’ Sausage, Egg and Potatoes – Complete – #BringHillshireHome
Want to make this recipe? Here is a coupon for the Hillshire Farms Smoked Sausage that will help you save .55 cents at Safeway. The link will take you to the J4U (Just for You) program at Safeway. With this program you can add coupons to your Safeway club card and say good-bye to clipping coupons!
Hillshire Farms Sausage is very versatile and great source of protein anytime of the day.