Have you ever tried to plan a Disney Parks vacation before? It can be a bit overwhelming because there are so many details. Wouldn’t it be nice if you had a friend that you can turn to and just ask all of your questions and get great answers? That is what the Disney Parks Moms Panel is all about.
The panel is a group of moms, dads and grandparents who are expert Disney Parks vacation planners. They are also experts in all things Disney which makes their answers sprinkled with a bit of pixie dust. Questions are asked by a variety of folks in an online forum. The panelist answer the questions with their real world experience and let you know what worked for their family and what didn’t.
Did you know that the Moms Panel has an open application each year looking for new panelist? Yes, it’s true!!
Disney Parks calls upon passionate Disney fans and seasoned trip planners dedicated to helping others create magical vacation memories to apply for a spot on the 2016 Disney Parks Mom Panel. Now in its eighth year, the online trip-planning forum features an array of panelists specializing in each unique Disney destination and experience. This year, Disney seeks bilingual panelists and savvy world travelers to share their valuable expertise with its visitors. Candidates can apply now through September 15 by visiting www.momspanelsearch.com.
What do you think? Want to apply? There are three rounds to the application process and round one is open now until September 15, 2015. But before you click over to the application page here is what you need to know:
All Panelist must:
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Have access to a computer and an Internet connection.
Have visited either Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort at least once in the last 12 months. If applying to be a Disney Cruise Line® or Disney Vacation Club® Panelist, you must have experienced that vacation within the last 24 months.
- Be able to complete at least approximately 10-20 written responses per week.
- Provide their own opinions and feedback on Disney vacations.
- Submit an autobiography and personal photo and/or video to be posted online.
- Be available to travel to Walt Disney World® Resort during dates between December 10-14, 2015 for Training sessions. Panelists cannot bring family members or friends on the Training visit (detailed dates will be confirmed with Panelists following the search & selection).
- Not be current employees/Cast Members of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates or of any operating participant located at the Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resorts, must not be immediate family members of a current employee/Cast Member of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates or of any operating participant located at the Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resorts, and must not currently reside with a current employee/Cast Member of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates or of any operating participant located at the Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resorts. In addition, participants must not be employees, contractors, advisors or consultants for, must not hold more than a de minimis ownership interest in, and must not serve on the Board of Directors of, any entity of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates or of any entity which owns or operates any hotel, resort or theme park located in Orange, Osceola, Lake, Polk or Seminole Counties, Florida or Orange County, California.
- Not be currently employed in the travel, hotel or theme park industries (including being a travel agent or consultant); and not be an immediate family member of, or currently reside with, people currently employed in the travel, hotel or theme park industries (including being an immediate family member of, or currently residing with a travel agent or consultant).
Ready, set go! Visit www.momspanelsearch.com and apply today!
— Dawn Cullo (@DawnCullo) September 13, 2015