Get ready for the one and only Linksys Gigabit Wi-Fi Router.
The Linksys Gigabit Wi-Fi Router is powered by Tri-Stream 160 technology, which doubles the bandwidth on all spatial streams for the fastest dual-band router on the market. Gain access to restricted DFS channels at full bandwidth for the clearest Wi-Fi not available to most other routers.
What does this technology gibberish mean? It means that this new Wi-Fi Router kicks ass.
• 1.8 GHz CPU for high-powered performance
• MU-MIMO technology for high-speed Wi-Fi to multiple devices at the same time, same speed (This!! So true!!)
• Open-source ready with OpenWrt and DD-WRT® for complete flexibility and customization of functions
• Upgraded Smart Wi-Fi app to manage and monitor your home Wi-Fi from a mobile device, anytime, anywhere
• 256MB Flash and 512MB of RAM Memory
• 4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
While using this new router there have not been any “dropped Wi-Fi zones” in our house. Previously, I would experience trouble staying connected to the Wifi in our living room, which is furthest away from the router. My kids love to watch Minecraft YouTube videos and Netflix, my husband plays Star Wars Battlefront and I am always on the computer blogging. While using the new router I never heard anyone in my family complain about a slow connection or being unable to stay connected to the Wifi.
One of the features I like about the Router is the admin center. From this application you can do a speed test and configure the router, and monitor your network from any mobile device.
I highly recommend this router, the set up was very easy, it only took minutes. If you have a technology phobia, this is the router for you.
To learn more about this awesome router click here.
Disclaimer: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free