The Happiest Place on Earth
Just Got is Still Merrier. Did you miss out on going to the Disneyland Resort before or during Christmas? No need to worry, there is still time to visit the park and experience all the holiday decor and fun. Cars Land, Buena Vista Street and Main Street will be decorated until January 6th.
Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle is decorated with 80,000 LED lights to create that special magical sparkle at night.
The 60 foot Christmas Tree on Main Street has over 70,000 lights and 2,000 custom made ornaments.
New Orleans Square looks fantastic with all of the colorful lights.
Disney’s California Adventure
Cars Land is decorated for the holiday season.
— Dawn Cullo ºoº (@IAmADisneyNerd) December 27, 2013
Here is a list of everything you can still experience at the Disneyland Resort through January 6th.
- Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle
- Jungle Cruise now sailing as the Jingle Cruise
- Haunted Mansion Holiday
- “it’s a small world” holiday
- Jingle Jangle Jamboree
- Meet Anna and Elsa from Frozen in Fantasyland
- A Christmas Fantasy Parade
- Believe… In Holiday Magic Fireworks
- World of Color – Winter Dreams
- Disney ¡Viva Navidad!
- Happenin’ Holiday Dance Parties All Day Long
For more information about these events please visit Disneyland.com