This multi-layered application will serve as a useful tool for those of you attending the event, which takes place at the Anaheim Convention Center August 9–11, 2013. Included in the app:
• The most up-to-date schedules for all Expo presentations
• Sneak peeks at merchandise and collectibles that will be available for purchase exclusively at the event
• The ability to push alerts of the latest Expo news including announcements and notifications when panels, presentations, and events are booked up
• Map of the show floor
• Answers to frequently asked questions
• Loads of Disney trivia
• Bios of all talent who will be attending the Expo
• Additional fun features such as a D23 Photo Booth, a scavenger hunt, and more
Tickets for the D23 Expo are $57 for a one-day adult admission and $47 for children 3–12. Tickets for members of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club are $50 for a one-day adult admission and $42 for children. Multi-day money-saving tickets are also available for both D23 Members and the general public, and D23 Members can save as much as $84 off the price of admission, based on the purchase of four three-day tickets at the D23 Member rate. For more information on tickets and the ticket pricing structure for members and general admission, visit D23Expo.com.
The name “D23” pays homage to the exciting journey that began in 1923 when Walt Disney opened his fledgling studio in Hollywood. D23 is the first official club for fans in Disney’s nearly 90-year history. D23 gives its members a greater connection to the entire world of Disney by placing them in the middle of the magic through its quarterly publication Disney twenty-three; a rich website at D23.com with members-only content; member-exclusive discounts and special events for D23 Members throughout the year, highlighted by the D23 Expo in Anaheim, California, August 9–11, 2013.