I attended the D23 Expo in 2013 and it was AMAZING!!!! If you are a Disney fan and / or a Star Wars fan this will be THE event to attend in 2015.
Start saving your pennies now for the Sorcerer Package because it will get you into everything.
- Three-day admission ticket and commemorative Sorcerer credential
- Reserved seating at all presentations in the main hall, Stage 23, and Stage 28
- Limited-edition D23 American Tourister boarding bag
- Pre-Expo tour of the Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives exhibit
- Special tour of the Walt Disney Imagineering Pavilion
- Exclusive shopping time in the D23 Expo Dream Store, Disney Store, and Mickey’s of Glendale
- Tour of the D23 Expo show floor the day before the Expo is open to the public
- Welcome Reception on Thursday evening
- Exclusive entrance to the Expo each morning
- A voucher for an appointment with an on-site massage therapist
- Exclusive D23 Expo gift pack including gifts from D23 and the rest of The Walt Disney Company
- Saturday morning Meet and Greet Coffee with a special Disney guest
- “Fond Farewell” reception on final day of Expo
- Plus, access to the Sorcerer Member Lounge and other benefits
Sorcerer Package tickets are available exclusively to both Gold and Silver D23 Members at $2,000 per ticket. Members have the option to purchase up to two Sorcerer tickets. Additional details and benefits are highlighted at D23Expo.com.
Tickets for D23 Expo 2015 are available at a discounted price for a limited time.
From August 14–December 31, 2014, tickets are $61 for a one-day adult admission and $42 for children 3–12.
Tickets for members of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club are $52 for a one-day adult admission and $37 for children.
Multi-day money-saving tickets are also available. D23 Members can save as much as $268 off the price of admission, based on the purchase of four three-day tickets at the D23 Member rate.
If you are not yet a D23 Silver or Gold Member I suggest upgrading your membership today because last year they had their own line to stand in to get into the building. The line was GIANT for general admission.
This picture was taken Saturday morning as I walked to the Expo and that is the Hilton in the middle of the picture and the Convention center is at the end on the left.
Visit D23Expo.com to relive some of the extraordinary experiences from the first three Expo events and get a peek at what’s to come in 2015.
The name “D23” pays homage to the exciting journey that began in 1923 when Walt Disney opened his first studio in Hollywood. D23 is the first official club for fans in Disney’s 90-plus-year history. It gives its members a greater connection to the entire world of Disney by placing them in the middle of the magic through its quarterly publication, Disney twenty-three; a rich website at D23.com with members-only content; member-exclusive discounts, and special events for D23 Members throughout the year.
Fans can join D23 at Gold, Silver, and Free Membership levels at D23.com and at DisneyStore.com/D23. To keep up with all the latest D23 news and events, follow us @DisneyD23 on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube.